Favourite soda drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite soda drink?

Mine is definitely Pepsi Max. As a diabetic, I can't drink Coca Cola. Also better for the health in the long run, to the degree soda water is good for you. And it tastes awesome.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

1 part coke, 3 parts captain. rum and coke.

Comment

Mountain Dew. There was a time before dew, but I can't accurately recall when that was. I used to drink Coke regularly. I must have liked it. But now, decades into my dew addiction, I find Coke to barely tolerable.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i'll drink rum and coke... Mountain Dew will kill you a whole bunch faster than my drink.

Comment

I've tasted Mountain Dew. It tastes funny.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Once, I woke up and the congestion that usually blocks up my nose was mysteriously gone. Then I had some dew. It was terrible.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Green tea, iced, decaf
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ice tea is very good. I don't care for caf or not, I don't get any effect of the substance.

Comment

Orangesoda. Though I rarely have soda.

Comment

Tea isn't soda. I'd say bottled coke.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ginger beer.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Ginger beer.
                        +1
                        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Root beer, specifically Henry Weinhard brand root beer which is the best root beer available at the grocery store I frequent. IBC is also good and is usually available pretty much anywhere.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Ginger beer.
                            +2
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malt_beer

btw where are the Xmas Smileys?
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                              X