Dreamfall Chapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamfall Chapters

Anyone tried it yet? I have bought it(Kickstarted it), but want to replay the old games and wait until more chapters are out before I throw myself into it.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

I have not try it. What is this about?

Comment

I guess the best way to describe it is a modern adventure game. Two worlds, one magical and one technological, meet and the world is at stake.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've played through the first chapter and enjoyed it - good call on replaying the older games or at least reading a plot synopsis, because the new game refers to events from the old game assuming that you remember them.

One goofy thing about the game is that momentous decisions are followed by a "the balance has shifted!" graphic (similar to how in Walking Dead / Wolf Among Us it'll say "Snow White will remember that" when you insult Snow White or whatever). This is very impactful when I've just decided to spare somebody's life or whatever; it is funny when I've just decided whether to get cheese soup or a hot dog for Reza.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
        X