No announcement yet.

Another day another black man shot by police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And before I put you back on ignore kenobi, you are a terrible christian if you're using your victimization at the hands of a black criminal as the reason for be afraid of black people as a whole. Almost everyone will agree that what happened to you is wrong.
    MRT, again - I am not the enemy. White people are not your enemy. I am not the one calling and supporting looting. I'm not the one calling for attacking cops.

For someone who's apparently motivated by fear, I'm the one saying that we should stand up to thugs.

The fact that people like you believe in an infallible police force
    I don't believe in an infallible police force. I believe in the example of Ferguson that the cop was in the right. As civilized people we need to stand up for what's right and condemn what is wrong.

Looting when you disagree with a Grand Jury decision is wrong. Bad behavior was rewarded with the resignation of a good cop. This is a capitulation. As a result we see more bad behavior by folks who see it as a way to get what they really want.

Its as if once you recognize there are no heros, no good guys, you won't have anything to believe in anymore. Good, stop believing in childish things.
    I'm not the one who believes it's a race issue, it's not. It's a culture issue. Thug culture isn't restricted to black folks.

I'm on the side of civilization. You don't capitulate to thuggery and you don't reward it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Again, its not black people dying in the aggregate, its about police doing whatever they want. You are thinking about this in terms of good guys and bad guys like a child. There is no dichotomy of cops vs. Criminals, its cops vs. Non cops and the lengths they go to justify the crimes they commit.

Then why do you only post threads when it's a white cop and a black victim, MRT?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

if you would keep them in prison... they wouldn't get shot.

I guess if they didn't break the law that would work too.... but hey, lets not ask for the world here.

I've had cops in my house several times for different reasons... 911 medical stuff, help with a robbery we saw. I've been pulled over many many times for speeding. never had a issue with any cop - ever.

is it because I'm white?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
          Granted something needs to be done, but it shouldn't be forgotten that there are hundreds of police forces in the United States where their officers have NEVER killed ANYBODY.
          It's true, there are jurisdictions where they just rape, steal, and do a plethora of other non-murder activities because there's no black people around.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You could also kill them all, that'd stop them from both being thugs and from looting.

After all, what is a little collateral damage. It's clear that looting is wrong, therefore everything cops do is OK. Especially if you have never had any bad experience with cops.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              It's true, there are jurisdictions where they just rape, steal, and do a plethora of other non-murder activities because there's no black people around.
              Painting all police as evil is no different then BK painting all blacks as evil. It's just wrong.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Painting all police as evil is no different then BK painting all blacks as evil. It's just wrong.
                Youre right, i should rephrase that. There are 2 kinds of cops, bad ones and silent ones. Good cops are cirumstantially good, most are indifferent at best or actively defensive over accusations/obervations of polic impropriety.

Also im being overly inflammatory in the hopes that maybe some people in denial might concieve of the idea that police abuse is a lot more prevelant that they believe. I am fundamentally upset by the notion that cops are universally good and the bad ones are always rooted out and this is the best we can do in this country. Denial and apathy make me heated.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Also im being overly inflammatory in the hopes that maybe some people in denial might concieve of the idea that police abuse is a lot more prevelant that they believe. I am fundamentally upset by the notion that cops are universally good and the bad ones are always rooted out and this is the best we can do in this country. Denial and apathy make me heated.
                  MRT, you lost credibility staking your claim on Ferguson where the cop was in the right.

Comment

Also im being overly inflammatory in the hopes that maybe some people in denial might concieve of the idea that police abuse is a lot more prevelant that they believe
                    No, you'll only be able to have a chance with reasonable people. Others are obviously hopeless.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      if you would keep them in prison... they wouldn't get shot.

I guess if they didn't break the law that would work too.... but hey, lets not ask for the world here.

I've had cops in my house several times for different reasons... 911 medical stuff, help with a robbery we saw. I've been pulled over many many times for speeding. never had a issue with any cop - ever.

is it because I'm white?
                      I would say that your being white might have made a difference in initial contact but by and large most interactions with leos are uneventful, white or otherwise. But when things go wrong you can bet your bottom dollar that black males and police lies are involved and turn a profit.

Comment

Interesting. I notice that MRT's article doesn't mention that he was an oxy dealer and that the bottle that he stuffed into his pants was Oxy.

Comment

Another day, another million+ police civilian contacts of white cop/black man where nothing happens.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

But, Donegal, haven't you got your quota of dead black dudes?

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                              Another day, another million+ police civilian contacts of white cop/black man where nothing happens.
                              yes that's certainly why people are angry, all that 'nothing happening'.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

No I don't Ben. It's the one area they keep dinging me on on my yearly review.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X