Another day another black man shot by police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup. Get ****ed.
    Great. Look forward to seeing your worthless ass in jail.

Glad you care more about riots
    Yeah. Gee. Now why might I give a **** about ****ing riots?

In fact it's really telling that you'd automatically leap to the response to injustice being property destruction

Yeah, because the only thing that's damaged in riots is property.

Like I said, MRT - you wanna go to war with the cops. Good luck. But, I'm certain you're gonna sit behind your screen and whine about police brutality.

Number one fact - the greatest killer of black men is... other black men.

But, I guess that doesn't merit a mention.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Putting your hands up is suicidal behavior around cops if you're black. You also have a fundamental misunderstanding of the propensity for police to lie to justify excessive force and prosecution.
      Christ, you're worse than ****ing Sharpton.

93 percent of black homicides are black folks killing other black folks. Ain't the white folks keeping you down, MRT. Look in a mirror.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) is the United States' primary source for criminal justice statistics that cover a wide range of topics.

Good luck with mugging your white neighbor. Hope that works out well for you.

14 percent of white victims were killed by black offenders; and 7.6 percent of black victims were killed by white offenders.
      So there you go. Even though there are 5x as many white folks, black folks are twice as likely to kill white folks than white folks are likely to kill black folks.

Once again, MRT, you're barking up the wrong tree.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 5, 2014, 05:59.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        I wish I could reply to this with "I bet they shoot your negroes too" in classic Russian propaganda fashion but here we are in reality.

America as this iconic bastion of freedom is bull****.
        Don't worry. They gass other brown people.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm in the camp of thinking the police shouldn't be killing so many people, but I'm curious as to how many white people cops have killed under questionable circumstances in the same time period as the recent spate of black people being killed.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cops lie black men die.
            the same thing happens here. the police routine beat, humiliate, brutalise, and murder people and then lie about it.

there's been a lot of reporting in the news about policemen getting killed lately, i think mostly to build support for harsher measure against those who kill policemen, as if extending the penalty from 25 to 30 years will make any difference.

it's easy to place all the blame on the police, and it's certainly true that they a bunch of ignorant, violent, corrupt, fascist ****s, but by doing so we forget that they are merely footsoldiers for the state and the capitalist system that it protects. if anything is to change, then change must come at a political level: ending the drug war, demilitarising the police (and society in general), and taking serious action to tackle the root causes of crime would be good first steps.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm curious as to how many white people cops have killed under questionable circumstances in the same time period as the recent spate of black people being killed.
              You mean you've not accepted MRT's premise that it's only black people?

Comment

Yup, cops sure are looking out for citizens, not themselves.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Christ, you're worse than ****ing Sharpton.

93 percent of black homicides are black folks killing other black folks. Ain't the white folks keeping you down, MRT. Look in a mirror.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) is the United States' primary source for criminal justice statistics that cover a wide range of topics.

Good luck with mugging your white neighbor. Hope that works out well for you.

So there you go. Even though there are 5x as many white folks, black folks are twice as likely to kill white folks than white folks are likely to kill black folks.

Once again, MRT, you're barking up the wrong tree.
                  You are terrified by black people, i knew this already. The tree im barking up is police accountability and corruption. Your pea brain thinks this about incidence rate, its about systemic problems with LEOs.

Again, its not black people dying in the aggregate, its about police doing whatever they want. You are thinking about this in terms of good guys and bad guys like a child. There is no dichotomy of cops vs. Criminals, its cops vs. Non cops and the lengths they go to justify the crimes they commit.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Saying this another way, why should i care that criminals exist when focusing on police accountability and the lack thereof? You try to conflate the two but they are separate issues.

Comment

You are terrified by black people, i knew this already. The tree im barking up is police accountability and corruption. Your pea brain thinks this about incidence rate, its about systemic problems with LEOs.

Again, its not black people dying in the aggregate, its about police doing whatever they want. You are thinking about this in terms of good guys and bad guys like a child. There is no dichotomy of cops vs. Criminals, its cops vs. Non cops and the lengths they go to justify the crimes they commit.
                      On that note, here is a good article by Eric L. Adams, who is the Brooklyn borough president and a retired New York Police Department captain:

We Must Stop the Police Abuse of Black Men
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And before I put you back on ignore kenobi, you are a terrible christian if you're using your victimization at the hands of a black criminal as the reason for be afraid of black people as a whole. Almost everyone will agree that what happened to you is wrong. The fact that people like you believe in an infallible police force though is part of the problem I describe. Its as if once you recognize there are no heros, no good guys, you won't have anything to believe in anymore. Good, stop believing in childish things.

Comment

Granted something needs to be done, but it shouldn't be forgotten that there are hundreds of police forces in the United States where their officers have NEVER killed ANYBODY.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're a black man who wants to comply with police, but sometimes they just refuse to take "Yes, please, yes. It hurts! I give up!" for an answer. Remember: police are human beings, not robots, not for at least five or six more years when, god willing, the Chinese finally put a stop to all this. Police may be armed and authorized to use deadly force and trained to treat everyone they interact with as a threat that needs to be neutralized, but they are just like everyone else in the community over the bridge in the nicer part of town where they live. Our tips will help you communicate your surrender to police officers with minimal risk to yourself.

Wear a t-shirt that says "I GIVE UP" on the front and on the back print a photograph of a white man with a speech bubble saying, "This guy gives up."

Exit every room or car wearing your own pair of handcuffs with a large sign attached that says "HANDCUFFS ARE NOT A GUN" and another sign attached to that sign alerting officers to the fact that "SIGN IS NOT A GUN"

Inform the arresting officers of your special medical needs in advance of the arrest such as needing oxygen to live. A medical alert bracelet or necklace reading "I NEED AIR TO LIVE" can be helpful but avoid medical tattoos that can be easily mistaken for crime gang tattoos.

Do not bulk up into your demon form when you are shot. You should never reveal your demon form to a police officer. When shot, crumple immediately to the ground and pretend to be dead. If the officers believe you are dead they will lose interest and stop attacking.

Draw the officer's attention to a flashing gem or orb that he might mistake for your weak spot and concentrate his attacks, when it is actually your strongest spot.

Try incorporating yourself. You will need to form a C Corporation to create a distinct legal entity which is impossible to shoot or arrest and actually indemnifies all employees against criminal liability.

Pretend you are an alien. If you are lucky, the police will call in the army to surround you and wait for a scientist with a megaphone to try communicating with you. Be sure that after you surrender to the scientist you don't sign any papers about a syphilis study in aliens.

Take one of presidential frontrunner Dr. Ben Carson's "How to be a good black man" classes, which will help protect you from Nazi influences, slave mentalities, and outside agitators and allow you to function as a contributing member of a Hannity panel. These things won't help you with police, but if you always wear the free t-shirt Hannity gives to every guest it might save you.

If you are with your children, ask them to talk to the police and tell the police you surrender. Law enforcement officers are statistically 10% less likely to shoot and kill a child. With babies it goes as low as 15% less likely, although for some reason police throw flash bangs at babies much more frequently.

In the event that police are using precogs to see you committing crimes such as picking up a toy gun, you will need to periodically hold up your hands and say "I surrender" no matter where you are and what you are doing so the precogs will know you are compliant.

In the event you have to comply with police, you need to make sure you are not obese or suffering from any other chronic medical condition, because you never know when you may need to be in peak physical condition to survive being sat on and choked by five police officers. If possible, try to become ageless and almost indestructible so that a shadowy organization covers your bones in adamantium.

Politely remind any arresting officers, "Please double check and be sure you are actually shooting me with a taser and not your sidearm while I am handcuffed face down on the ground."

Ask a creepy underground Russian doctor to remove your arms and legs so you will never pose a threat to police again. Unfortunately, this will make you unable to earn a living and you will soon be homeless. But on the plus side, police usually just beat homeless people unrecognizable and drop them off in the countryside rather than arrest them.

Realize that you are the real racist and act accordingly. Especially considering this is not about race. Nothing is about race except the race card, which you just keep playing.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Btw, is it actually true that, in NYC, it's perfectly legal to bum a cigarette from a stranger, but if you offer him a quarter for that same cigarette and he accepts, that you are both guilty of a crime?

Because that's clearly implied in some of the reporting.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Putting your hands up is suicidal behavior around cops if you're black. You also have a fundamental misunderstanding of the propensity for police to lie to justify excessive force and prosecution.
                                I doubt it is more suicidal than trying to bum rush a cop or punch him.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X