Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here seen Interstellar?

If so....is it any good?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Yes very.
    The critics here burried it saying it set too ambitious goals that it wasn't able to fulfil and that's true.
    But on a more pertinent note, **** the critics, it's a great movie full of tintilizing sci-fi stuff with great effects and acting.
    Also that god fearing hillbillie who stars in the movie does a great great job!
    GO SEE IT.
    -

Comment

Thanks.

Still not sure if I'll pay theater prices for it or wait till it shows up on DVD in the bargain bins.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Is it out already?

Hmm something to see over the weekend, likely
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Yes it's very good. They almost lost me at the end, but then it was moving enough to get away with it.

Comment

It's one of these films that it's worth it to see on the big screen (special effects, majestic photography)

Comment

I thought it was very good. My son and I argued over the credibility of the alternate worlds and the Teserract for hours.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I plan to see it. A friend of mine and me was supposed to do it this week, but he hasn't come back to me yet.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yes, it is good and you should use it.

Comment

Seen it today - it's great, as good as anything this year, probably one of those "once in a decade" films.

Great setting, good acting team, interesting story, all tied up nicely.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The last movie I saw in the theater was Ants. Yeah, been a while. I still think I have not missed - anything.

Comment

Well if you are not a film person - that is OK.

Comment

well thanks... you're ok too

Comment

Comment

I just watched it, and thought it was terrific! It's pretty much a reimagining of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Comment

Working...
                              X