Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't my threads ever stay on the front page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't my threads ever stay on the front page?

Maybe I'm not as witty and interesting as I think I am
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I started a thread about pandas and it's been on the front page for 2 weeks. Don't think it's got to do with wit.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Bump
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I gave this thread three stars, which should lure people in as it implies that people are fighting in here (i.e. giving the thread both 1-star and 5-star ratings)
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Gave this thread 5 stars to piss you off and create a real fight.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I should one star it then.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

you're clearly not spamming enough horse.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Oh, the irony.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Brought it back to 4 stars.

Comment

You're far too sane and reasonable AH.

Comment

2 stars.

Comment

You didn't even bump your b'day thread...
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I think it's the galloping

Comment

Into the sunset
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

This thread will need to be bumped daily.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X