X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    What the hell is wrong with her teeth?
    SHE SHOCKED THE GRAMMAR RIGHT INTO HIM!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
      i'm shocked.
      I AM I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
        WTF are you spewing about now!? Obviously I AM MOBIUS is me you pissant dickhead...
        No, I mean the Parody Man account is you, in case you thought you were fooling anyone.

Comment

reg, stop being that guy. You're slipping farther and farther into douchitude. Just let him have his pointless fun. The best part was that no one really cared.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As I said earlier:

I couldn't have made it any clearer and Tweedle Dumber here has come out as if this is some kind of major ****ing discovery!
            What a ****ing idiot!
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              What the hell is wrong with her teeth?
              She's a gold digger. As in digging gold in her teeth?
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X