No announcement yet.

Accepted a job offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm putting my money in index mutual funds. I have no pretensions about being able to beat the market.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Am I supposed to be able to figure out what that expression is meant to convey?

Comment

That's the "you should have joined the Coast Guard like me" expression
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's titled "lurk.gif" which is a little ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Molly is joking (or maybe not, not sure what his deal is or why he's so bitter),
              No, not joking and no, not bitter.

My tone was optimistic with a soupcon of hopefulness if anything.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Yeah, I'm sticking with bitter. I suppose it shouldn't be surprising that someone of your dwindling intellect would be so pointlessly spiteful.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sticking with bitter.
                  Please do. Of the two of us, I'm much better qualified to know what I meant and how to express it.

I suppose it shouldn't be surprising that someone of your dwindling intellect would be so pointlessly spiteful.
                  As charmless and clueless as ever. Don't ever change.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Maybe instead of being a whiny turd and ****ting up his thread with "hurf durf go freeze to death in antarctica" you could use your vast trivia knowledge to tell him where he could ~expand his horizons~.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                      No, not joking and no, not bitter.

My tone was optimistic with a soupcon of hopefulness if anything.
                      It is spelt soupçon.

Really molly, I am disappointed. Not a grave mistake at least.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

And HC, good job.

Comment

That sounds interesting but I think I'll prioritize places of the world less likely to get me killed. Egypt would have been a much better idea 5 years ago.
                          Morroco and Tunisia are popular alternatives. Could easily be an extension of a European tour.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                            It is spelt soupçon.

Really molly, I am disappointed. Not a grave mistake at least.
                            Not a grave mistake, but a cedilla mistake.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Invest it all in a stock of guns.

I mean gun stocks.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                                Not a grave mistake, but a cedilla mistake.
                                Sorry, was my pun not obvious enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X