this woman has an amazing voice

To us, it is the BEAST.

nice

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

nice enough voice, but the music, uggh.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I liked it

Comment

Am I just getting old or was that song disjointed to the point of being annoying?
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Am I just getting old or was that song disjointed to the point of being annoying?
              yes

I think this sort of synthpop/chillstep is a bit of an acquired taste. Marijuana helps.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

people still making dubstep (and dubstep jokes) in 2014.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

"hey have you heard about this new hippety hop that all the kids are dancing to these days" etc.

Comment

I know. It just kind of went away. Personally, I was never one to follow trends. I just happened to be exposed to it while it was popular.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Listening to her on Pandora. Her voice isn't that great. There are better female vocalists.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ah. I figured she might be benefiting from a metric butt-ton of autotune. I haven't listened to any of her other songs yet, haha.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                        X