Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't something be done about Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Look *******, most people think your ****ing beliefs are insane. Don't pump yourself up because there are a handful of *******s on this website who don't call you a lunatic.
    see that's more like it, angry and incoherent. stick to what you know.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Do you live in a fantasy world where collective anarchists who justify violence and destruction of churches by Marxist feminists are thought of as not only sane, but better than people?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kid, Marxism and feminism were the targets of breivik, that right wing nutcase who bloodbathed Norway.
        Just brought to my mind because you put those two together.

Comment

So anyone who disagrees with using violence against Catholics and destroying churches is like that guy?

Comment

Didn't say that.
            It was the use of those two words together that brought to my mind breivik (who was lutheran IIRC)

Comment

Lutherans He said he was a Cultural Christian. I gotta give him credit for that, but nothing else.

Comment

I think he is really catholic though, but just culturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  Kid, Marxism and feminism were the targets of breivik, that right wing nutcase who bloodbathed Norway.
                  Just brought to my mind because you put those two together.
                  when kid finally goes postal, i dread to think what his manifesto will be like.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

We already know what yours will be.

Comment

no u!

Comment

No. Actually you're an extremist who advocates all sorts of violence and destruction. It's incredible that you would accuse me of that which you advocate. You are coo coo.

Comment

violence and destruction eh, like a war in mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            violence and destruction eh, like a war in mexico?
                            There seems to be a thing about liberals, that they think George Washington and Hitler are equally evil. Idk how to respond to that particular type of insanity.

Comment

you could always type some ridiculous bull****, that's always served you well.

Comment

kid: we should invade mexico
                                everyone else: that's ridiculous
                                kid: you support violence and destruction cockney
                                cockney: you mean like a war in mexico?
                                kid: hitler, george washington, gigantic dildos of reason penetrating my rear end, help!

Comment

Working...
                                X