Can't sleep dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't sleep dammit

that's great but I don't think it works with me sitting on a chair in front of the desktop

what's wrong?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

the human condition

Comment

I said I was going to go somwhere and then I decided, no I won't go.
        Then I said, well maybe I should go.
        Then it was impossible to go.
        Then I said fine, I'll just relax and do some veluptuous balls scratching.
        Then I said I'll go to sleep early.
        Then the neighboors started making noise.
        So sleep destroyed.

Then I said, ok let's wait a bit and then I made some noise

And now well, scheiße

my planned zen relaxation is gone

Comment

It's 1 AM. I was very tired after dinner today, but now I'm wide awake.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yep.
            Two o 'clock here. I went at eleven but neighboors were doing quite a lot of noise and ruined my travel to morpheus three times.
            That video did relax me, and talking to you guys
            Will go try again

Comment

Good luck.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Looks like it worked.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  I said I was going to go somwhere and then I decided, no I won't go.
                  Then I said, well maybe I should go.
                  Then it was impossible to go.
                  Then I said fine, I'll just relax and do some veluptuous balls scratching.
                  Then I said I'll go to sleep early.
                  Then the neighboors started making noise.
                  So sleep destroyed.

Then I said, ok let's wait a bit and then I made some noise

And now well, scheiße

my planned zen relaxation is gone
                  sorry i didn't reply sooner

I fell asleep

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have no problem of sleeping. I haven't worked out today, but I've got weed for my own medication (very illegal in here, it's like "YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW, JUNKIE! Here, lose your job.") and also melatonin subscribed for 20mg a night. That's due to the fact that it's a great anti-oxidant and preliminary research has shown it might have some value battling brain tumors.

SO. Those two combined, sleepy time.

BE, You're welcome to help yourself, if you don't snore too loud. Then you have to go to the couch.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Time for some Hitler documentaries.

That's a triple whammy right there.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        I went at eleven but neighboors were doing quite a lot of noise
                        The problem lies with crappy Greek housing.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

The problem (if it is a problem) lies with the building being ultra quiet with no traffic noise no nothing.
                          So if one family decides to move furniture at 12 o 'clock at night, it is very very loud.

Comment

I remember belgian housing where I could tell at what precise moment the girl upstairs came. (and I don't mean came back from work)

Comment

And I like traffic noise. This distant very subtle roar. It is very calming. Its absence is... disturbing

Comment

Working...
                              X