Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferguson is currently deadlocked due to race conditions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? Nobody's saying he shouldn't face scrutiny. There are people saying he shouldn't be prosecuted because there's obviously not enough evidence to charge him.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      Huh? Nobody's saying he shouldn't face scrutiny. There are people saying he shouldn't be prosecuted because there's obviously not enough evidence to charge him.
      Do you think he is fit to be a LEO?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yeah, why wouldn't he be? Because he shot a kid who was (probably) attacking him?

Comment

I don't find it frustrating when somebody puts their faith in the criminal justice system, because even if the system is flawed it's not like there's a viable alternative. What's frustrating is the people who cheerlead the death of a "thug" who apparently deserved to die for stealing cigars or wearing a hoodie or whatever.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not cheerleading the death of Michael Brown, nor am I happy that he's dead. However I doubt that his killing was unlawful.

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not cheerleading the death of Michael Brown, nor am I happy that he's dead. However I doubt that his killing was unlawful.
              I'm thinking of this thread, where Brown was condemned to death for sins such as not smiling in photos. IIRC Trayvon Martin was condemned to death for smiling while having gold teeth.
              Last edited by loinburger; November 21, 2014, 18:38.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                I don't find it frustrating when somebody puts their faith in the criminal justice system, because even if the system is flawed it's not like there's a viable alternative. What's frustrating is the people who cheerlead the death of a "thug" who apparently deserved to die for stealing cigars or wearing a hoodie or whatever.
                It's more of the entrenched attitude that this is the best we can do, period.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Like, I'm only kind of joking but I imagine HC and Reg would totally be compliant SS officers mounting a "just taking orders" defense.
                  I'm kinda laughing but we need an unthanks button

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not cheerleading the death of Michael Brown, nor am I happy that he's dead.
                    excellent...

never mind me, I'm drunk

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      It's more of the entrenched attitude that this is the best we can do, period.
                      No. Stop being an idiot. This guy was shot because he was a thug, not because he was black!

(DD, do you have that "NO!" meme?)
                      Last edited by Kidlicious; November 22, 2014, 06:16.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        This guy was shot because he was a thug
                        ... not a legitimate reason to shoot somebody

also, when you think of a "thug", what color is that person?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          ... not a legitimate reason to shoot somebody

also, when you think of a "thug", what color is that person?
                          This is a nonsense statement followed by a nonsense question made by an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            I'm thinking of this thread, where Brown was condemned to death for sins such as not smiling in photos. IIRC Trayvon Martin was condemned to death for smiling while having gold teeth.
                            Why would you give mwhc and kiddy the benefit of treating their posts with any seriousness?
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              This is a nonsense statement followed by a nonsense question made by an idiot.
                              Your last post says a lot more about you than me.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                Your last post says a lot more about you than me.
                                Thugs get shot. Der!

Comment

Working...
                                X