It has always been so and so is it to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has always been so and so is it to be

Hello oldies - remember me, the crazy Finn is back!

As I had a question of Civ BE I out of old habit just logged on and asked here. But then I looked into my profile and found out that my previous writing here was form August 16th 2004.

So I have been absent for a decade? What has happened? Mighty powers risen and fallen??? Flamewars missed?
    Or is it as it was a decade ago as so it has always been and so it shall always be?

The Greco-Canadians were defeated by the Texans, who in turn were eliminated by the Filipinos. Ming is now an icon.
    Various spambots now rule OT.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Wow, just took a decade off of posting, eh? Well, I guess you'll have to make up for lost time. I expect one post each day from now.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Third world revolution has turned this place into a workers paradise!
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2 View Post

As I had a question of Civ BE I out of old habit just logged on and asked here. But then I looked into my profile and found out that my previous writing here was form August 16th 2004.

So I have been absent for a decade? What has happened? Mighty powers risen and fallen??? Flamewars missed?
          Or is it as it was a decade ago as so it has always been and so it shall always be?
          You've probably posted more recently than 2004. Poly's search has been buggy for years. It will show you everything you've posted recently, then there's a giant gap that goes back to 2004 or so. This is true for everyone, even posters who have posted continuously the last decade.

We've had several changes of ownership since you were last here, in all probability. The site is now ruled over by an American plantation owner/sex trafficker living in the Philippines.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Jeje2 View Post

We can call each other pussytwats and not get banned
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              We can call each other pussytwats and not get banned
              Man, it would be so funny if I banned you for that post. I'd unban you almost immediately, but Aeson promised me a care package if I used my powers responsibly.
              Last edited by self biased; November 17, 2014, 13:59.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                but I Aeson
                I always figured you were a DL
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's the all italics. Too out-of-the-way-I'm-not-really-a-DL.
                  Last edited by N35t0r; November 17, 2014, 15:12.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

technically, I'm a DL
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Self is going to be really disappointed when he finds out that all that's in the care package is a coupon good for questions free banning of one poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X