PANDA THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUTE

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Let's just give China world domination. They got PANDAS.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• All your base are belong to us
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Panda_Cub_from_Wolong,_Sichuan,_China.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	234.6 KB
ID:	9101325

Comment

• Hey there Colon. Hope everything's cool.

Here's what our royals do for fun. It should suit your tastes.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Monk! Good to see you again.

Danish royals

Comment

• Interesting discussion, RE smartboards. I sympathize with Asher's position about Teachers not liking change and not applying the power of the system to it's fullest extent. However, I'd come out on the other end of this. I don't think technology is helping us teach better. Given the current climate with the lockdown, technology has made education very much worse. I think it's important that students have teaching and a parent who reads to their children is going to do more for them than any teacher ever could.

KISS is an important principle. More students could read and read better with nothing more than a bible to teach them than we see today, with proficiencies falling. If the solution were technology, we would not be seeing it. I think I have some longterm advantages due to not having a screen in front of me when I was younger. I see many of the skills we were taught then slowly fading away now.

So what's the solution? Get back to teaching, and stripping away the things that overlay teaching, and that includes smartboards, etc. All you need to teach is a whiteboard and a pen.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I agree with BK, except for the kissing your students part. That's a catholic thing I guess.
                "

Comment

• Distance learning has been a disaster for most students. Especially as it has been completely unnecessary but the teachers union members sure do love the shortened hours with the same pay. They will not willingly give that up and the good of the students doesn't even enter into the equation.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X