Real Life Action Movie Physics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Life Action Movie Physics

Coming down the stairs just now I startled a cat in the kitchen. I was between the cat and the only exit ... so it charged up the split level stairs right at me. It leaped, and somehow arced around me. The whole thing in bullet time. I think I may have heard a faint sound effect as well ... that one from Heman when the tiger changes to battlecat.

I will point out that we have a mouse which still seems alive and well, so this cat must be a real slacker.

This is why I need to install HD security cameras throughout the house.

Cats.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Probably just a glitch in the matrix. Do you even own a cat?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I honestly don't own any cats. I do however own a house (technically I don't) which happens to have holes in it larger than most cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
          Cats.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
          X