hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not nice.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

you started it! all in good fun were a friendly bunch here in wales

Comment

You're also all named Jonah.

Comment

keepin up with the jonas ain't got the same ring to it, butty

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
              You're also all named Jonah.
              Many are called Gareth. They are given surnames and inkstains to help them remember who is who.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                civ fanatics on-topic (civ related content) is great

the off topic is run by a bunch of ninnies who have sticks up their collective asses... along with their heads
                Whereas poly is an unmoderated free fire zone, a crater-pocked no man's land where only the strong survive to call each other idiots without meaning it in between dogpiling Ben and Kidicious.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought New Zealand was the source of sheep jokes?

Comment

ill fit in well here then who are ben and kidicious?

Comment

Ben and Kid are liberal trolls who masquerade as improbably right wing lunatics.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

More seriously, Ben Kenobi is a Canadian immigrant and fundamentalist Catholic convert (never mind that the Catholic Church is not fundamentalist) now living in Texas who has adopted extreme right-wing positions solely for the sake of being right-wing. Kidicious is a highly impressionable divorcee whose ex-wife has his balls in her purse, fueling his furious antipathy toward women. He is a born-again Christian, and previously was communist, but now he's a staunch Republican. Basically his opinions have been all over the map and a month from now he might be pitching Maoist Third-Worldism.

I say this, by the way, as a member of the Republican Party and NRA, so don't think this is me being biased toward conservatives.

Comment

We're basically all cantankerous, egotistical bastards here, but we don't try to hide it so we have the advantage of honesty. While we're talking about pariahs, though, I'd say Al and MrFun have a sort of secondary status as whipping boys. Only I don't think anybody genuinely dislikes either.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Also, welcome, Welsh person!
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I don't think anyone dislikes MrFun or Al but their tendencies to go on incessantly about gay issues and USMC jargon/Things I Learned In OCS Today respectively does get get a bit boring.

Al was a lot more interesting when he was ignoring advice on how to get laid. Although it's for the best that he's moved past that.

Comment

Working...
                                X