When liberals oppress each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
    You might want to read Eldridge Cleaver's revelatory 'Soul On Ice' where he talks about raping black women as preparation for raping white women.

As usual you're decades behind the times.

Also, an ex-Communist turned bongo-brained God botherer supposedly giving us the real skinny on liberals ? Hilarious.
    Ok. I took Marxist economics, latin-American studies and Asian-American studies. I did not take wymyn's studies or African-American studies because I believe that they are bigots.

So this is what I imagine the theory to be put forth in that book. Black men rape black women because they are oppressed by whites. So it's all white people's fault. Even white women are to blame. Do they deserve to be raped? Idk

What I know about minority movements is this. They all believe that their own victimization makes them special. Black female feminists think white feminists don't know what it's like to be dominated like they do. Also, if you're a man you are only one step up from **** (white males who disagree), even if you are a feminist. The exception is the rare case that you get alpha-male status like Bill Clinton who got to use his position of authority to basically rape a woman and escape the condemnation of feminists.

Going back to rape. Who rapes women? Rapists typically have been abused by women as boys. They are also typically sociopaths. Men typically are not sociopaths, and typically have not been physically abused by women. This whole idea of rape culture is nonsense. And so is the theory that black men rape because they are oppressed by white people.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Ok. I took Marxist economics, latin-American studies and Asian-American studies. .
      So no real subjects then.

Explains much.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

So no real subjects then.

Explains much.
        Why aren't those real subjects and women's studies is?

Comment

Rapists typically have been abused by women as boys.

Corroboration, please.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Why aren't those real subjects and women's studies is?
            Why are they and women's studies isn't ?

Oh, because you have a chip on your shoulder about females, apparently. And African Americans of either gender, it seems.

I did not take wymyn's studies or African-American studies because I believe that they are bigots.
            According to your grammar, you didn't take those courses because 'they were bigots'. The courses were bigotted ? Seems unlikely.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Why are they and women's studies isn't ?

Oh, because you have a chip on your shoulder about females, apparently. And African Americans of either gender, it seems.

According to your grammar, you didn't take those courses because 'they were bigots'. The courses were bigotted ? Seems unlikely.
              So, if a white man feels uncomfortable around people he perceives as bigots that makes him a bigot? But if I were a black woman it would mean they are bigots?

Comment

So, if a white man feels uncomfortable around people he perceives as bigots that makes him a bigot? But if I were a black woman it would mean they are bigots?
                And if a fish had legs, would we forbid it to use a unicycle ?!!!!?

Comment

And if a fish had legs, would we forbid it to use a unicycle ?!!!!?
                  Are you capable of a better answer than that?

Comment

Are you capable of a better answer than that?
                    Cerise.

Comment

• K. That's why I didn't take wymyn's studies.

Comment

• There's a reason why you get so furious at the term feminazi. It's because it's a bullseye. First, you spout off a bunch of absurdities. Second, you're full of hatred and bigotry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Corroboration, please.
                          Here's one that says 75% of rapists were abused. Another study found that 66% were abused by women, but I'll have to spend some time looking for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X