Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    just the pansies whining about their "rights"
    What makes people who demand their rights inferior?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's not as broad (pun intended) as that. This is a very specific case.

I don't have a general rule about such things. I'm sure other groups are "pansies" as well. However, I cannot think of another case where pansitude like that is so obvious.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

won't someone spare a thought for those oppressed straight white men.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          if instead of whining on the internet, those guys got a gym membership and lifted weights during that time, they would probably help themselves find a woman who doesn't vomit at the sight of them
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's not as broad (pun intended) as that. This is a very specific case.

I don't have a general rule about such things. I'm sure other groups are "pansies" as well. However, I cannot think of another case where pansitude like that is so obvious.
            When will you learn what equality means?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              When will you learn what equality means?
              thursday at 4:20
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

if instead of whining on the internet, those guys got a gym membership and lifted weights during that time, they would probably help themselves find a woman who doesn't vomit at the sight of them
                If you don't want your rights you are literally a *****. You actually have no self-respect. You only think you do because you don't know what words mean.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                  1. Not all men are white.
                  2. It doesn't matter if they are white.

Is there a reason why you think white men don't deserve parental rights or is it pure irrational hatred unwittingly disguised as concern for women?

Comment

If you don't want your rights you are literally a *****. You actually have no self-respect. You only think you do because you don't know what words mean.
                    literally?
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

white men
                      can all go **** themselves

but I'll settle for just the asssholes
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

can all go **** themselves

but I'll settle for just the asssholes
                        You mean the fathers? The black fathers too? Those guys are really white, right? That's what your feminist buddy Kimmel says. You guys learned what it means to have balls from your feminazi mothers.

Comment

It's odd that somebody who can't wait to stop paying child support is so up in arms about fathers' rights

"I love my kids, just not enough to feed and clothe them"
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You mean the fathers? The black fathers too? Those guys are really white, right? That's what your feminist buddy Kimmel says. You guys learned what it means to have balls from your feminazi mothers.
                            You're making me feel like I'm picking on a handicapped person.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                              It's odd that somebody who can't wait to stop paying child support is so up in arms about fathers' rights

"I love my kids, just not enough to feed and clothe them"
                              Are you such a mangina that you would continue to send checks to your ex?

Comment

Are you such a mangina that you would continue to send checks to your ex?
                                How else do you propose that you provide financial support to your kids?
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X