i just got hit by a car (not bad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just got hit by a car (not bad)

I was walking home from the gym. I come to an intersection. I'm on the left side of the street. Wait patiently for the light/walk signal. Lights are red all around. I start to cross... lightly jogging. A car coming from the opposite direction is coming up to the intersection fast. He's trying to turn right.

I'm thinking to myself... this guy sees me. He was looking right at me. He's not really stopping. It's clear he's going to hit me. He brakes in front of me and honks. I stop. I'm in front of him. He nudges forward. I don't move. The car touches me. I raise my arms. I think he tried to nudge forward again. He hit the gas pretty hard and i kind of flipped over (more like knocked down... it wasn't high speed) the right side of the car.

boom... instant rage

I get to my feet and punch his side mirror off.

He hits the gas and speeds away.

I ran after him briefly screaming "LEARN HOW TO WALK"
    (obviously saying walk instead of drive)

two drivers got out of their cars to check on me

i was fine... the one guy offered to drive me to the hospital (less than a mile away)...

i didn't see the license plate and didn't think talking to police would help

but i am on the look out now for that car

mother****er will pay if i ever see him
    To us, it is the BEAST.

also, i hate all white people now because the guy was white

mid to late 20s

i would recognize him if I saw him
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So you also hate all 20-somethings, too?
      Why didn't you just keep moving?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        So you also hate all 20-somethings, too?
        BEING SARCASTIC
        because **** that guy
        i'm a pedestrian
        he has a red light

**** THAT GUY
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Maybe he had a cure for Ebola and it was going to self-destruct in five minutes if he didn't get to the CDC in time? Did you ever consider that??????
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Maybe he had a cure for Ebola and it was going to self-destruct in five minutes if he didn't get to the CDC in time? Did you ever consider that??????
            He definitely seemed like a VIP who needed to be somewhere doing VIP things.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              also, i hate all white people now because the guy was white

mid to late 20s

i would recognize him if I saw him
              This is the only reasonable reaction to the situation.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes, clearly marijuana makes people more peaceful and reasonable.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I haven't smoked yet today... if anything, blame exercise. I had just come from the gym and was still feeling pumped.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Maybe the driver should have shot Sava for good measure.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Enjoy your new career as a speed bump.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        He definitely seemed like a VIP who needed to be somewhere doing VIP things.

you dont have anything better to do, wait there for him to come by again.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Oh, and file a police report.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Had a guy not stop as I was crossing an intersection as a pedestrian. He saw me just in time and nudged into me with his front right bumper, and I had to stumble backwards. He just raised his hand to indicate "sorry" and sped off. Fortunately I wasn't hurt at all, but I was so stunned I neglected to get his license plate.

Wish I had been able to cause damage to his car. Nice work.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Oh, and file a police report.

JM
                              I'm not sure this is a good idea unless he got the names of the witnesses - otherwise the guy might sue him for punching off his side mirror or some other bit of asshollery
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X