I miss the old youtube comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss the old youtube comments

There was a genius to the excrescence. It's gotten so bland.
    yes
    28.57%
    no
    21.43%
    both
    21.43%
    neither
    28.57%
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Sign the petition!

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	youtube.png
Views:	1
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	9101279

Comment

Ah darn it. This actually interests me because the new system is aweful. And I voted for all options doh. Will sign the petition.
        edit: Nifty this unvote feature

Comment

$1 for SIM, use number to activate new Google Account ... freedom to be a faceless raving moron restored!

Comment

I didn't even know that was the issue.
            It just annoyes me that you can't click on the original comment and see the replies.
            Although, Now that I think about it, I think this has been fixed.

BTW it's 0 euros for a sim here. BUT you have to give your ID details to get it.

Hello big brother
            (for some reason though this doesn't bother me. And judging from all the pakistani shops with pre-activated SIMs that seem to abound, the state has been a useless moron again)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              Ah darn it. This actually interests me because the new system is aweful. And I voted for all options doh. Will sign the petition.
              edit: Nifty this unvote feature
              Put your votes back.

Comment

Ok

Comment

wats the difference?

comments are still stupid as ****
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Whatever. Vote.

Comment

Sadly, an invalid poll.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                      X