Name:	10686960_10204610444795587_2030093276351023370_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	9136054Click image for larger version

Name:	10486138_10204610444035568_1395929862793403791_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	9136055
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Sheesh you got 3 already? No wonder you hardly post here anymore.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Saras View Post
      I HAVE THE BEST LOOKING KIDS.
      Must be your wife that did it.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        Must be your wife that did it.
        It always is...
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I expect them to be great at basketball by the age of 10.

Comment

My sister would disagree with you,saras
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Saras had another one? He should count his blessings... Like how all the kids take after his wife's side of the family instead of his.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Evie and Ruby, my nieces

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Children are a bit like women. As cute as they are, there's always someone who is sick of their shit
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's why it's better to be an uncle. I'll be having dinner at my brother's, Ruby and/or Evie throw a tantrum, and I can just say "welp, I'm leaving now, thanks for dinner"

Doesn't work as well when they're at my place, but that's what they make noise-canceling headphones for
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I like to get my nephews really dirty playing outside and then give them back to mom and dad for them to clean.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

my son showing off his new pajamas:

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                          my son showing off his new pajamas:

Feed the damn child!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He looks like a happy kid, despite being malnourished and having to live up to Brad Pitt for a dad.

Comment

Working...
                            X