Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HB AH

Happy B'Day Horsie!!!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

:horse: :horse:
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

OLD!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I didn't realize they made numbers that big.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday, Alexander's Horse.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

hb ah

Comment

someone should do a welfare check
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

AH lives in one of those imaginary Pacific Time Zones. I think it might still be September there.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday AH!
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                        X