No announcement yet.

Kansas Republicans Running Scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me started. Worst choice we've had for governor in a long time.

And in Illinois, that is really saying something.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      just like they believe the current nonsense of "OMG!YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE OF EBOLA AND IT IS THAT BLACK GUY'S FAULT!!!!!!"
      Which is why Illinois, NY and NJ have instituted unreasonable (according to the CDC) quarantine measures, and the SecDef has done the same to the Army?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Politicians and generals are not exactly known for their scientific acumen
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Don't get me started. Worst choice we've had for governor in a long time.

And in Illinois, that is really saying something.
          "If you're in a room and you're a former governor of illinois, and the guy on your left is a former governor of illinois, and the guy on your right is a former governor of illinois, the room you are in is prison"
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

"If you're in a room and you're a former governor of illinois, and the guy on your left is a former governor of illinois, and the guy on your right is a former governor of illinois, the room you are in is prison"
            This is an actual fact.

Of currently living governors, one is in office, one is Edgar, who stepped aside for Obama, and three are in prison. That is sad.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

both candidates are also anti-legalizization

by all means, let's continue to lock up weedheads at $64k a pop

and then they both pontificate on the budget issues

sigh

****ing assbags
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X