I got my flu shot today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my flu shot today

It didn't give me the flu, but now I have an irresistible urge to stack up all my textbooks in a neat tower in the middle of the floor.

This is one of those rare threads where I want to like it and dislike it at the same time.

Comment

do people normally get this?

i don't think i ever have
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I was in the school clinic this morning for a stress fracture () and figured why the hell not, it was $5

Comment

talk about burying the lead

what was fractured?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Right leg below the knee

They said it was probably just shin splints this morning, I was worried it was a stress fracture.

Then I walked to class and OOOHHH **** it hurt, way more than before. And now I can only walk short distances before I start hobbling. And there's some swelling. And it hurts to touch it. So I'm going to go back in tomorrow, they'll probably refer me to the U of R orthopedics center, where I was last ****ing Thursday for my shoulder.

Comment

I'm getting mine in a couple months. It's too soon.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Right leg below the knee

They said it was probably just shin splints this morning, I was worried it was a stress fracture.

Then I walked to class and OOOHHH **** it hurt, way more than before. And now I can only walk short distances before I start hobbling. And there's some swelling. And it hurts to touch it. So I'm going to go back in tomorrow, they'll probably refer me to the U of R orthopedics center, where I was last ****ing Thursday for my shoulder.
                That sucks.

Are you in a brace or cast or anything?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nope, but I'm taking lots of motrin, like the nurse practitioner said to this morning when she said it was shin splints

Comment

ibuprofen
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      Right leg below the knee

Getting so old that you're starting to fall apart.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                        Getting so old that you're starting to fall apart.
                        Actually it turned out my shoulder was fine. Pulled a muscle or something but nothing that won't heal on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          I'm getting mine in a couple months. It's too soon.
                          You're planning on having your leg broken? Do you owe a gent named Guido some money?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Idiot.....

That's how they are spreading ebola to control the population!

according to Chris Brown.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X