Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX tells young women not to vote..

Originally posted by HP
    Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote, Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

Fox News is discouraging young people from voting again, but this time the target is more specific: young women.

"The Five" co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle said Tuesday that young women should excuse themselves from voting in the upcoming midterm elections because they don't share the same "life experience" as older women and should just go back to playing around on Tinder and Match.com.

"It's the same reason why young women on juries are not a good idea," Guilfoyle said. "They don't get it!"

Earlier in the conversation, co-host Greg Gutfeld made the point that "with age comes wisdom" and the "older you get, the more conservative you get."

In other words: "Hey kids! Hold off a little. You don't have to vote just yet. Wait until you're conservative enough old enough!"

Guilfoyle agreed, suggesting that you can't cast an informed vote until you've gone through adult things, like paying the bills.

"They're [young women] like healthy and hot and running around without a care in the world," she concluded. "They can go back on Tinder or Match.com."

On a previous episode in October, co-host Harris Faulkner also said that young people should stay away from the polls if they "don't know the issues." We've already explained why it's a terrible -- and illogical -- idea to convince young people not to vote. But driving young women away from the polls? Do we even have to get into why that's potentially one of the most damaging and regressive things that could happen to society?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6028054.html

Gosh, I wonder why Fox News might not want young women voting?

They should try this with blacks and mexicans next.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow, conservative Kentonio has gone full ****** now.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It would help your case if your comments were compatible with reality.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          They should try this with blacks and mexicans next.
          Are you saying they are ignorant?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It would help your case if your comments were compatible with reality.
            Don't mind Ben, he's just butthurt because I proved him to be a barefaced liar again last night. Given that it's about the 437th time, it's bound to sting.

Comment

Everyone knows you never go full ******, Kentonio.

You post as much conservative stuff as Fun posts from Focus on the Family.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Are you suggesting that voter suppression is a conservative thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Are you saying they are ignorant?
                  yeah they sit around eating watermelon burritos and fried chicken tacos
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fried chicken tacos sounds awesome
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I KNOW RIGHT

thought the same thing as i wrote it
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why do racists taunt minorities with the awesome food they eat? I mean who doesn't love fried chicken, watermelons, burritos, etc.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yeah they sit around eating watermelon burritos and fried chicken tacos
                          Watermelon burritos sounds gross.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

was i being racist in the russia thread when i called serb a borscht eating surrender bear?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Are you suggesting that voter suppression is a conservative thing?
                              When's the last time you posted something that wasn't smearing conservatives?

Comment

Working...
                              X