No announcement yet.

UK: Obese woman blames government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done some myself - used to pull them when treeplanting.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Those costs exist, you know. I'm not sure what's so funny about that.

Seems like you're on a good caffeine kick this morning.
      I think you don't understand the difference between the cost of raising children and what some people spend raising children. They don't need brand new Nikes every two weeks.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        I've done some myself - used to pull them when treeplanting.
        You did NOT plant trees for 16 hours you liar.

Comment

I'm not bored enough for this yet ^^^^^
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I didn't mean that no one ever worked a 16 hour day. Look at the context. My point was simply that kentonio was exaggerating. The only reason to make that point is that kentonio thinks that men are privileged, which they aren't.
            What the **** did any of this have to do with privilege?! Get some help you crazy, obsessed old bastard! You and your pathetic little buddies at the MRA are the only people who give a **** about this bull****. Grow some ****ing balls and play a different ****ing tune, I'm so sick of hearing this feminist bull**** from you in every ****ing thread!

Comment

umad?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

feminists.... not only they suck us dry (and not in a good way) they can't control their temper either [/kid]
                Last edited by Bereta_Eder; October 20, 2014, 09:47.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  What the **** did any of this have to do with privilege?! Get some help you crazy, obsessed old bastard! You and your pathetic little buddies at the MRA are the only people who give a **** about this bull****. Grow some ****ing balls and play a different ****ing tune, I'm so sick of hearing this feminist bull**** from you in every ****ing thread!
                  You are totally full of ****. Everything you post is *****ing and whining about people's privilege. Don't like that I call you full of ****? Deal with it.

Comment

What's dating like in Sand Springs, OK? I'm almost tempted to make an OKC account just to check out the local offerings.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      feminists.... not only they suck as dry (and not in a good way) they can't control their temper either [/kid]
                      It's all manufactured outrage. It's a lot of work to convince people it is 1950 and middle class women live in concentration camps.

Comment

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          What's dating like in Sand Springs, OK? I'm almost tempted to make an OKC account just to check out the local offerings.
                          Tulsa women are awesome!

Comment

It's all manufactured outrage.
                            Ignoring the suffering of others because such things don't happen to you is probably your biggest mistake.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You are totally full of ****. Everything you post is *****ing and whining about people's privilege. Don't like that I call you full of ****? Deal with it.
                              You know why I'm mad? Because you've become ****ing boring! It's the only thing you talk about, and you never shut the **** up about it! At least when you were just crazy you were interesting, but now its just BLAH BLAH FEMINISTS BLAH all the ****ing time! Just get a new ****ing tune for crying out loud!

Comment

I'm honestly curious what people think the solution to a problem like this is. ("The mother should stop being such a turd" is, btw, not the correct solution, because it will demonstrably not happen.)
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X