Jews in France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jews in France

Saw this video (it's in french) about french jews leaving for Israel.

Two obervations: in 10 minutes after arriving in Israel they are Israeli citizens with full rights and are given an ID. If Greek bureaucracy ever got this effective and fast it'd have a stroke and die.

Second observation is that homes there seem to have a special room that's re-enforced to withstand missile hits.

(I stumbled on it after looking at videos by Dieudonne, a satyrist that has created quite the uproar in France)

Isn't that Dieudonne fellow the guy who talks about how the holocaust really wasn't such a bad thing? You're not working very hard to shed your label of antisemite.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's a badge of honor coming from people like you believe me

I am interested in Dieudonne because he helps me re-listen to french which is great but also I get an inside view of what's going on with the desenfrenchised youth of the country and generally the country itself.

Comment

Yes, I am not surprised that an anti-semite is pleased when a Jew is not fond of him.

Comment

Only your neocon mentality and bloodlust posts came to my mind but suit yourself.

Actually I think that Dieudonne is now driven in large part by money, unlike his begginings, but it's funny to see the french political system squirm. Some of his satyre now though goes way too far and is offputting.
          Still it's a nice window to what's going on in the country.

Comment

This guy has been convicted of antisemitism. That's not how free speech works, France.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's actually a search in wether some sort of antisemitism mainly by the muslim population of France claims have indeed some basis that I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                This guy has been convicted of antisemitism. That's not how free speech works, France.
                That's how France works.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That's also why the former president of France was of jewish descent?

Nearly all european countries don't have free speech if it is used to incite hatred.

Dieudonne claims this is satyre but his satyres have become more and more politicised and his "jokes" more and more offensive.

However the core of the matter is not so that (for me) but the state of affairs of France especially in the banliue.

Incidently Dieudonne is the most popular comedian in France, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    Wow.

Comment

Do you know how to spell satire?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

Nearly all european countries don't have free speech if it is used to incite hatred.
                        Nearly all European countries are pretty damn wrong.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Jew in France was kind meh. I'm waiting for Jews on Ice.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The Euros don't have freedom of speech the way America does, never have, and probably never will.

Comment

Yeah, they can't use it as a crutch to justify indefensible beliefs.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X