Latest Firearm Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reg, check CZ brand. Good pistols.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, you like to think of yourself as a Christian. So let me ask you. How are you going to explain gun ownership to St. Peter?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You can run away and ignore me all you want. God doesn't forget.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

c'mon babe, don't be like that
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Thanks. And for the record, I've never shot anyone that wasn't trying to shoot me.
            How often do people try to shoot you?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Rarely lately.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Sloww, you like to think of yourself as a Christian. So let me ask you. How are you going to explain gun ownership to St. Peter?
                Are you suggesting Christ believes it's wrong for a Christian to hunt?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

David killed Goliath with a rock. I imagine he got in okay.

Comment

Actually, since he wasn't a Christian, he wouldn't go to heaven.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Your theology needs work.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I am just putting another poast in this thrade to make myself seem moar intelligent and important.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Fail

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            He lived before Jesus, therefore the rules for eternal salvation were different.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              to be fair to gun owners, owning a gun is probably less micro-penis-compensation than owning a 2 seater sports car like a porsche
                              Both of the guns in question are named pee-pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Are you suggesting Christ believes it's wrong for a Christian to hunt?
                                No. Learn how to read you fucking moron.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X