Playlists of awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlists of awesome

I love various kinds of music, but I have a special place in my hearth for Prog Rock and Prog Metal.

I just came by a great collection of songs on Spotify(in an app called Filtr)that I saved to this playlist.

We have a youtube music thread, but this could be a thread for playlists. Playing one and one song is so boring.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Jesus Christ Superstar is cool. Not much metal to it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not following.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Not following.
        I thought you are a big fan?

Comment

It was a film, album and Broadway play. 1970 or so. I went and saw the film with a Methodist church youth group (MYF). It was ground-breaking at the time.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                I thought you are a big fan?
                Not following his line of thought. I'm a big fan of prog rock/prog metal. Where Jesus Christ Superstar and a lack of metal in it came into the discussion, was a bit unclear. I've seen the show on theater.

Comment

So far I had the best poast in this thrade.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

The whole album is a non-metal playlist, bit just move on. No big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      The whole album is a non-metal playlist, bit just move on. No big deal.
                      The playlist is full of prog rock.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                        So far I had the best poast in this thrade.
                        A middling minor post by AAHZ. While it shows a modicum of extra effort above the run of the mill post, the sentiment is oft-expressed by others. Granted, the language and aesthetic employed show a certain quirky charm that is representative of his body of work.

Estimated value at auction - $6.35.

Comment

I wouldn't pay $1.98 for it
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                            Not following his line of thought.
                            That's because his line is more like what you get when your pen starts to run out of ink.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                              A middling minor post by AAHZ. While it shows a modicum of extra effort above the run of the mill post, the sentiment is oft-expressed by others. Granted, the language and aesthetic employed show a certain quirky charm that is representative of his body of work.

Estimated value at auction - $6.35.
                              HERE'S ANOTHER ONE
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X