Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women don't like it when you stare at there ass and breasts? Really!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    Anyone that says they don't is in all likelihood a liar.
    This.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I only stare at the awesome ones.... Well no, pretty much all of them.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Blind men are getting all the women.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
          Staring is bad
          Unless the staring is done by George Clooney or another person which the girl finds very attractive.
          In this case staring has a high chance of being taken as a compliment (and the start of more)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
            I knew that someone would say something like "are you stupid" and etc...I was expecting that. I mean how else could you reply to another persons opinion.
            My answer is that a man checking a woman out is a manifestation of his desire. If he is bold enough, he will make an approach. I am bold enough, so I very rarely have an issue meeting and dating women. When I am dating someone I am a gentleman, I am kind and I am courteous. I am also sexual and I find that women like a man that makes the first move.
            Most of the women I have dated would describe me in a positive manner.
            Guys like you would be so put off if gay men were as "bold" as you.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Guys like you would be so put off if gay men were as "bold" as you.
              Not true. It does not bother me if a person sees something they want and go after it. As long as the person can take no for an answer.
              I'm not vulgar. If I am single and I see a girl I find attractive enough and if I have the nerve, I approach. I don't make any lewd or sexual comments, just conversation that generally trying to make her smile or laugh. If she seems uninterested then I let it go.
              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Iiiiii don't like gay men to stare. Worse is kids. Creeeeeepy!
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I would definitely prefer not to be approached by gay men.

Comment

I get offended when gay men don't hit on me. Like they're so great.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah, when I was younger, one of my Gay friends took be to a Gay bar. (I had never been to one and he wanted to see how I'd react)
                      I got hit on in the bathroom and while I was a bit creep-ed out by it, I did feel like I was being complimented.
                      Of course the guy could have had really bad taste.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Yeah, when I was younger, one of my Gay friends took be to a Gay bar. (I had never been to one and he wanted to see how I'd react)
                        I got hit on in the bathroom and while I was a bit creep-ed out by it, I did feel like I was being complimented.
                        Of course the guy could have had really bad taste.
                        Any port in a storm..................

Is it a coincidence that is a sailor saying?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                        X