• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kidicious Rational?

Well? Is he?
    No
    18.75%
    *Wipes tears from eyes after a hearty laugh* Have mercy!
    68.75%
    Yes, he's completely rational for a broken, bitter man
    12.50%
    His views are less appealing than a Banana.
    0%
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I haven't the faintest idea why any of you engage him in discussion. He is a raving misogynist loon.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      I haven't the faintest idea why any of you engage him in discussion. He is a raving misogynist loon.
      You haven't the faintest idea. Do you have the foggiest idea?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

pip pip cheerio good boy
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

In general, humans aren't particularly rational. I'd say Kid is irrational in some very overt, hilarious ways, however.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd rate him as being less rational than Giancarlo/Fez, especially when you consider that Fez was young and stupid but Kidicious ought to be old enough to know better
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                You haven't the faintest idea. Do you have the foggiest idea?
                No; neither do I have an inkling.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  In general, humans aren't particularly rational. I'd say Kid is irrational in some very overt, hilarious ways, however.
                  Does "hilarious" mean "depressing" now? I mean, it's possible, after what happened to "literally."
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    No; neither do I have an inkling.

Abel Ferrera's 1992 film Bad Lieutenant, about a sleazy policeman's many misdeeds and ultimate crisis of conscience, was one of the more memorable indie films of the nineties. Somehow, the British remake - 1993's Bad Leftenant - was barely known outside the UK. It centered on the titular police leftenant who went about his uniquely British daily routine of misbehavior.

Bad Leftenant. Opening, interior, chip shop. Bad Leftenant wanks off into a Chelsea scarf while watching footy fights.

Bad Leftenant drink drives over a pensioner outside the chemist and stops to steal her minge pills.

Bad Leftenant liberates a sack of bernie from the locker and rails it off the arse of a mank slag.

Bad Leftenant makes a ****e in a pram. Kicks it in front of a div bus.

Bad Leftenant taps in his cash card number on the office computer and donates a tenner to the BNP.

Bad Leftenant has a slash on some numpty ****s. Complaints to the Yard? Fook off.

Bad Leftenant rings the vicar's wife to check her TV licence. Instead he checks her fanny. Well chuffed on that.

Bad Leftenant, bladdered on boddington's, follows a pikey back to his caravan and sets it on fire.

Bad Leftenant stops a lime Vectra and makes a teen hoover his knob through the window.

Bad Leftenant does a bodge job on a robber call, puts a "wog" in hospital for nowt.

Bad Leftenant jams the WC's plunge up a nonce's ring piece and puts him in hospital as well.

Bad Leftenant nicks fifty quid out of a drown victim's pocket. Buys the lads a round on "the turd."

Bad Leftenant having curry for tea can't be arsed to help a paki getting kicked by a mob in the street.

Bad Leftenant tells a group of teens he's investigating bogus jam rags. Demands to feel down their knickers.

Bad Leftenant. Interior, bedsit, night. Knackered. Eating pot noodle laughing his arse off at Jeremy Clarkson.

Bad Leftenant was followed by a sequel in 2010's Bad Leftenant: Port of Call: Blexmouth Gowt.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Does "hilarious" mean "depressing" now? I mean, it's possible, after what happened to "literally."
                      If I still let inane internet ramblings depress me, I wouldn't have made it this long.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Most of what I post should not get much of a response at all. If it depresses you then you might have issues. The only one who responds to my posts properly is AAHZ. Everyone else is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          If I still let inane internet ramblings depress me, I wouldn't have made it this long.
                          Lori, it's abundantly clear that you let everything depress you.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Lori,

Post some horrible sexist crap and everyone will give you a thumbs up.

Comment

Everyone else is crazy.
                              Uhhh. Sure, Kidicious. Sure.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X