Inequality *Is* Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    I haven't really realized that the self-evidents need a scientific approach to be verified.
    It is especially those things that appear to be self-evident which need to be scientifically verified. The mind likes to deceive itself.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Correct.
      Plato would be so proud.

Comment

I used to be poor. It's more of a case of preoccupation, not stupidity. You can make just as many bad decisions when you have money. People do, and often they end up with less money.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If you have money, it takes a ****ing moron to lose it.
          If you don't have money, making some takes quite some intellect/hard work

or if you are in Greece, it takes political affiliations and public money, you can be a moron but have that je ne sais quoi sentimental intelligence that make corruption so lucrative.
          Ok. Not all of the time and certaintly not for everyone but often enough and mainly when huge sums of money are at stake.

Comment

That's why the whole of the current establishment will be derooted from the ground in the soon to be elections.

Comment

If we just redistributed wealth it would do very little because social ills are caused because people come from disfunctional families. They either learn that behavior or they are coping with their issues by drinking and so forth.

Comment

Today you're hilarious rather than annoying

Comment

you do know that each bite of food that you eat is a bucket of blood at the black ghettos right?
                  But I guess you're relaxed like that.

Comment

Show me an expert on alcoholism that thinks inequality causes alcoholism, who isn't a nazi.

Comment

I wonder if some serious work with yourself vis a vis women would help in approaching reality a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        alcoholism was his choice
                        Are you challenging Oerdin for the title of wrongest poster?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The notorious cousin who took it upon his meekly shoulders to disprove any challenge to the social dwarvinistic jungle was only 14 when he started drinking.
                          So apparently it was his own mature choice. A choice that in a MRM liberal society must apparently be absolutely respected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post

I wonder if some serious work with yourself vis a vis women would help in approaching reality a bit more
                            Say hello to reality, and goodbye to your nazi propaganda.

Comment

You've devastated all my points with amazing grace.
                              (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony)
                              Last edited by Bereta_Eder; October 6, 2014, 09:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X