No announcement yet.

Relaunching the Men's Rights movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. You said War on Women. This conversation is officially over.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You are now, in my book, as stupid as BK.
      Personally Kidicious, when loinburger and I agree on anything I see it as a pretty good sign that the person on the other side is wrong. Loin and I don't see eye to eye on much. Yes, there are legitimate issues out there (custody), and increasingly some workforce issues. Aside from that? I don't see it. It's the same issue as radical feminism. They ignore the real issues and focus on the nonsensical fluff.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Ok. You said War on Women. This conversation is officially over.
        This was never a conversation, this was just a futile final attempt to get a formerly decent person to stop and look again at the vile cult they've apparently stumbled into. I'd have felt bad if I hadn't tried, but I guess some people are just beyond saving.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          This was never a conversation, this was just a futile final attempt to get a formerly decent person to stop and look again at the vile cult they've apparently stumbled into. I'd have felt bad if I hadn't tried, but I guess some people are just beyond saving.
          So you admit that you were not open to what I had to say. You can't even see the bull**** surrounding the War on Women rhetoric. You are mentally ill. I'm completely serious about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Personally Kidicious, when loinburger and I agree on anything I see it as a pretty good sign that the person on the other side is wrong. Loin and I don't see eye to eye on much. Yes, there are legitimate issues out there (custody), and increasingly some workforce issues. Aside from that? I don't see it. It's the same issue as radical feminism. They ignore the real issues and focus on the nonsensical fluff.
            Shut up you misogynist.

Comment

So you admit that you were not open to what I had to say.
              You didn't have anything to say other than that women have it good and that anyone who disagrees is a bigot.

You can't even see the bull**** surrounding the War on Women rhetoric.
              It was a term used to shame a party who were trying to push an agenda that directly damaged womens rights. Which is why they ended up losing the womens vote 55/44.

You are mentally ill. I'm completely serious about that.
              Oh sweet irony..

Comment

It was a term used to shame a party who were trying to push an agenda that directly damaged womens rights. Which is why they ended up losing the womens vote 55/44.
                Christ, Kentonio. Kid is one of yours.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Christ, Kentonio. Kid is one of yours.
                  Kid only cares about mens rights now. I think we both know which party he's going to feel more comfortable around in future.

Comment

Women's Rights does not men any issue that the feminists can blame people for woman hating on. The whole thing is blatant hyperbole and you are stupid enough to use it in your argument. Know why? Cause your argument is total crap and you know it.

Most women see through it, and wish you would stop.

Comment

Kid only cares about mens rights now. I think we both know which party he's going to feel more comfortable around in future
                      Has he ever voted Republican?

Also, is Kentonio finally admitting that he's a liberal? Hallelujah.

Comment

Women's Rights does not men any issue that the feminists can blame people for woman hating on. The whole thing is blatant hyperbole and you are stupid enough to use it in your argument. Know why? Cause your argument is total crap and you know it.

Most women see through it, and wish you would stop.
                        That's hilarious.

The right-leaning Colorado Women’s Alliance (CWA) issued the results of polling indicating that 77 percent of women voters surveyed “clearly see through the so-called Democrat ‘War on Women’ messaging strategy,” according to Magellan Strategies.

Those weren’t just staunch Republican women. The poll, conducted June 3-4, targeted 500 women viewed as swing voters: registered independents, Republican-leaning independents, and “soft” Republican voters.

Comment

You obviously don't understand that your insanity turns off normal people.

Comment

You obviously don't understand that your insanity turns off normal people.
                            You obviously don't understand how polling works.

Comment

This is kentonios world. People who oppose abortion think life starts in the womb. He thinks it's because they hate women and want to keep them barefoot and pregnant. The worst part is he thinks normal people are going to fall for that ****.

Of course, it gets better. Want to cut welfare? You hate women

Kentonio, you own yourself. Goodbye.

Comment

This is kentonios world. People who oppose abortion think life starts in the womb. He thinks it's because they hate women and want to keep them barefoot and pregnant. The worst part is he thinks normal people are going to fall for that ****.
                                People who think that women should not have control over their own bodies and reproductive functions don't necessarily hate women, but they certainly have no respect for hard fought women's rights. As for 'normal people', a majority support abortion rights in some form, so it seems the ones you consider normal are actually a minority.

Of course, it gets better. Want to cut welfare? You hate women
                                If you want to cut welfare payments that allow mothers to keep and shelter their children, then you're certainly not doing anything to help women.

Kentonio, you own yourself. Goodbye.
                                You've become a parody of Ben-like proportions. It's sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X