Are you a misogynist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I suspect there is a lot of overlap between the two groups.
    Yeah, but nobody's accused Kid of being this sort of "misogynist." He's more akin (though not identical) to the guys on Men's Rights websites, who argue that all women just want to get nailed by a chain of bikers and thugs while using nice men like them for intellectual conversation (presumptively about the way they just want to get nailed by a chain of bikers, since the men in question appear unable to discuss any other topic). He appears to be delusional and self-pitying, not abusive and controlling.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Snivelling beta males.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Snivelling beta males.
        So you subscribe to the theory that elok discusses in the previous post?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Sir, you have already quoted the text. It says that men who say women who are good, just want to sleep with them. And they will isolate them from their friends.
          I'd assume that any other post was trolling, but I think that you're legitimately retarded
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You are the biggest misogynist on this site, except for BK.

Comment

Seeing as how you don't know what the word means, you really shouldn't be using it as an insult

Comment

I absolutely do know what it means, extreme hatred of women. I also know that misogynists are known to flatter women and hold them in high regard. BK registers 10 on the misogyny scale. If you knew anything about it you would know that.

Comment

Idk why you are having so much trouble understanding written text. It says misogynists want to sleep with women so they say they are good.

Comment

The article says that misogynists have black-and-white thinking when it comes to women - either they're one of the good ones or they're one of the bad ones. They don't treat women well as a means of manipulating them, instead they treat women well in the same way that they'd treat a dog well.

Comment

Ok. My bad. I shouldn't have said they "think" women are good. I didn't mean that. But obviously they don't think women are good, or they wouldn't be misogynists.

Comment

Working...
                      X