Kentonio and Berzerker blame Jesus for the problems of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentonio and Berzerker blame Jesus for the problems of the world

Exactly what it says on the tin. Most exciting thread ever.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

No dude. No-one blamed Jesus for the world's problem.

In summary they said Jesus cared for the sick whilst you just said "**** 'em, get them away from me".
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

In summary they said Jesus cared for the sick whilst you just said "**** 'em, get them away from me".
      So I should rename this thread "whine about Kenobi"? That's even *MORE* exciting.

Anyways, if you want to whine about me, great, have at it. Crap like this is what this thread is for.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm not whining (in fact, you appear to be the only one whining). I am just making sure your brand of TruthTM isn't confused with reality.

Comment

This thread should be renamed "Fine whines from the whineyard of Ben Kenobi".

Comment

5 staar thread.

Comment

if jesus is god then it logically follows that....okay im leaving
              "

Comment

Which is why Ben should rather be glad, if it were the case that Kentonio and Berzerker really blame Jesus for the problems of the world .... after all this would mean that they believe in a divine entity and that this divine entity is equivalent to Jesus (as neither a figment of the human imagination could be blamed for mankinds problems, nor a mere mortal prophet that lived 2k years ago)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Don't tell people where to post douche, this isn't your thread.
                  Here's another whine by Kentonio.

Comment

I suspect that they blame Jesus for the world's problems to the same extent that they blame Shiva
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

We all know that Skanky is to blame.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

a) Ben is a troll (I prefer Kid, Kuci brothers, not to mention Wiggy who is a performance artist and should not get into the same bracket with them)
                        b) Ben is really challenged - in that case people should take it a bit easy on him, as all those put downs (even if he was a troll) are long past the point of "boring" and into "worrying" territory. It should not be OK to be cruel to disadvantaged people (even on-line).
                        c) Let's say that Ben is a "bored" Asher just trolling for the sake of it - still I don't know who is more crazy, him posting all this nonsense day-in day-out, or everyone else continuing to ramble in response again and again. Looks like a twisted comedy series long past its selling point.
                        Here's another whine by OneFootInTheGrave.

Comment

So now you're supposed to be an Asher DL?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

So now you're supposed to be an Asher DL?
                              Or perhaps Asher is a Ben DL?

Comment

Working...
                              X