Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't things like this happen to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elok,

Let's get to my first point, that you are generalizing. It's true that these women (who ARE sexual predators), can not "abuse" Sava, but because they can not, they do not. But Sava does not represent every male, and sexual predators seek out victims.

The stereotype for teenage boys is that they are totally corrupted, and they are encouraged to be so. That's why they brag. But they are not all totally corrupted (even if they brag about being so).
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

wat
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sorry, I meant kucibro, the worse one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I don't think kids today say "tramp"
          Yeah, sorry, I was running out of pejorative terms for sexually active women, and I like to mix it up.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I don't hear them called tramps but I do hear a lot of comments about tramp stamps.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had a student get pissed because I said African Americans. I said, "Dafaq!". No but elok is da man!

Comment

why didn't you DO THIS TO ME!
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                X