• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elok is a nerd.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Do actually attractive people ever express interest in "swinging"? The whole scene seems to be like a sign that says "free candy," but when you get there it's all grape Now & Laters, Tic-Tacs and Necco Wafers. No. No no no. I will pay you to take that candy away, thank you.

(the theological issue is too obvious to bother with, c'mon now)
      Most people are not attractive. Most everywhere you go, it's going to be a freak show.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The woman in the light blue outfit isn't too bad. I would not let her be on top though.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
          The woman in the light blue outfit isn't too bad. I would not let her be on top though.
          Agree. But seeing her next to the two guys who boink her is kinda a turnoff for me.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"If the breadth of thine wife's shoulders spans more than 2 cubits, thou shalt swap her for thine neighbor's wife. But verily, if thou swappest thine wife for a waifish woman, thou hast sold her into mortal sin."

I think it's in Leviticus somewhere.

Comment

Wife-Slapping For Jesus

"Are you there, God? It's me, Kidicious"
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Flirty fishing is out .... lets welcome the new trend ... swingy fishing
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Christianity aside, I have to confess I've always been ambivalent about monogamy. I think we all want our partners to be monogamous with us, and that deep down most of us want to have sex with people other than our partners. I don't know...

Maybe we need to rise above our instincts and allow our partners to share their love with others, and allow ourselves to do the same without guilt?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                    Christianity aside, I have to confess I've always been ambivalent about monogamy. I think we all want our partners to be monogamous with us, and that deep down most of us want to have sex with people other than our partners. I don't know...

Maybe we need to rise above our instincts and allow our partners to share their love with others, and allow ourselves to do the same without guilt?
                    I'm perfectly happy with monogamy.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	drama.png
Views:	2
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	9101250
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...