Stupid things people do because of pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid things people do because of pot

I can't believe I have to be the one to post this on my cell.

So this news lady in Alaska walked off the set during a live broadcast of the news to campaign for legalization of pot. "**** it. I quit.". She said she owns an organization. It turns out that was just high talk.

Boys and girls, pot is bad mkay. Don't do pot.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Quitting in style.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Quitting in style.
      Not even pot can make that feeling last.

Comment

Nothing lasts forever.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Kidicious once got fired from a sperm bank for drinking on the job.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Will someone not on cell phone link "Because I got high" by Afroman?

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

One time I put a pot on a stove, but it turns out the pot wasn't able to handle the temperature differential and so it exploded and caused a soup apocalypse
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

One time I tried to boil eggs but forgot to put water in the pot. 15 minutes later there was an eggsplosion.

Comment

One time I tried to boil an egg in an electric hot water heater which I typically used to make ramen (from my days living in a dorm). I constructed a wire hanging device from a coathanger to suspend it from the top so it wouldn't touch the electric heating elements at the bottom. While trying to finagle the device into the heater I dropped the egg on the carpeted floor of my dorm room which was a huge pain to clean up. I gave up on boiling an egg.

Comment

Once I got my shoes soaking wet from walking in the rain and I tried putting them in the microwave to dry faster. If I had been high maybe I wouldn't have bothered.

Comment

Kidicious always cries during sex, but that's just because of the pepper spray.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How about driving a race car.

Kevin Ward Jr. had enough marijuana in his system to influence his actions the night he was killed in a sprint-car accident with Tony Stewart, according to the district attorney who handled the case.

The 20-year-old Ward was killed when he was struck by Stewart’s car during an Empire Super Sprints race Aug. 9 at Canandaigua (N.Y.) Motorsports Park. Ward had gotten out of his car after a wreck, walked onto the track and was approaching Stewart's car when he was struck and killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X