No announcement yet.

Heritage of Earth's water gives rise to hopes of life on other planets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universe needs sentient life so it can get some recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      A hoax. Regardless, an infinite number of monkeys will reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
      I understand your point. And, I assume you mean it is irrelevant because the universe is going from a state of order to a state of disorder? Or did you mean something else, because it's irrelevant for more than one reason.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        because he was born with a penis.
        No.

Comment

yes.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            I understand your point. And, I assume you mean it is irrelevant because the universe is going from a state of order to a state of disorder? Or did you mean something else, because it's irrelevant for more than one reason.
            No, it's irrelevant because the monkey Shakespeare thing is an entirely random process, whereas chemistry and biology are distinctly non-random.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i suppose the real question is, how many monkeys does kid need to write his posts?
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                No, it's irrelevant because the monkey Shakespeare thing is an entirely random process, whereas chemistry and biology are distinctly non-random.
                Ok. We are still talking about improbable events though, correct?

Comment

How many of the exoplanets have been found to have oxygen in their atmosphere?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

So basically, you believe that if you put enough monkeys in front of a typewriter eventually one will type the full works of Shakespeare.
                    Humans are monkeys so a monkey already produced the full works of Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                      Humans are monkeys so a monkey already produced the full works of Shakespeare.
                      Father gave these monkeys free will and this is what they choose. La la la la.

Comment

Father gave some of them mental disorders that are correlated with evil behaviors. lalalala.

Comment

tool.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
                            tool.
                            Indeed. I can't seem to thank Kid's post on my phone, which is probably for the best.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                              Father gave some of them mental disorders that are correlated with evil behaviors. lalalala.
                              Do we all have mental disorders?

Comment

Do we all have mental disorders?
                                Evidently. I mean we post here, a place where people argue with the likes of Serb, Oerdin, and Ben Kenobi.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X