• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    sex pile
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      Ok, ok... if you want to affirm the individuality of everyone in a three way sex act (pfft), how about a 512? Of course the person in the middle is a selfish ass.
      applies to me perfectly

Should I use OKCupid to actively recruit for a threesome? Would that work?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I think it's easy enough to get a threesome if you keep it to your own sex.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

You'll be wanting to make sure of 2 things: first, that every 2 people are on the same emotional level which eachother. And second, that everyone is as selfless. You don't want to be Ross.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            I think it's easy enough to get a threesome if you keep it to your own sex.
            This is my impression as well.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X