Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be the worst apolyton poster to meet in real life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would be the worst apolyton poster to meet in real life?

The assumption is that there will be at least three other apolyton posters present (so it's not just you and the other poster staring awkwardly at each other the entire time). Your call as to how much booze / pot / etc is present.

The question is essentially a combination of: which poster with awful online opinions / an awful online personality also holds these opinions / has this personality in real life, and which poster with awful real-life opinions / an awful real-life personality will express these in real life. For example, in real life I suspect that Urban Ranger didn't hold many of the terrible opinions that he expressed online, and in real life I suspect that Albert Speer would be too introverted to be as obnoxious as he is online; in contrast, I suspect that Kidicious would be as awful in real life as he is online (if not more so, owing to his ability to interrupt people in real life).
    Last edited by loinburger; September 21, 2014, 16:47.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

If other people's political/religious opinions bother you in real life you should get a grip.

Comment

Other people's opinions? You mean like Hitler's opinions? So basically you're saying that genocide doesn't bother you in real life?

Comment

Those are actions not opinions.

Comment

I.e. if somebody said to you in real life "I am of the opinion that genocide is awesome" then you'd say "hurf durf that seems like a reasonable opinion to me"

Comment

Not worst in terms of opinion, but different (in keeping with comments in the OP) - LordShiva. When I and a few others met him, I don't think he was able to get out a single word. At least I think it was him. It was hard to tell what with all the not talking.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I've found that the worst people in real life are the ones with an annoying laugh, because it's not like you can ask them to stop laughing so much without coming off like a douchebag

Comment

Definitely loinburger. Don't tell him I said this, but his laugh is super annoying.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  If other people's political/religious opinions bother you in real life you should get a grip.
                  This coming from a guy who believes Communism is literally evil. (Unless that's your brother, in which case you should do a better job of differentiating yourself from him.)
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I do, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of talking to people who profess communist beliefs in a social setting. Just don't talk about politics.

Comment

Ugh, stop arguing. Then answer is Ben. It was always Ben.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        I do, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of talking to people who profess communist beliefs in a social setting. Just don't talk about politics.
                        Indeed. Just the same, Hannibal was a great conversationalist.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Lecter or Barca?
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The only thing I know about Barca is something about elephants and mountains. Not sure what kind of conversationalist he was.

Comment

I doubt that he spoke English (or Finnish etc), which might put a damper on any conversations with him

Comment

Working...
                              X