Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're in a golden age of television, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i haven't been able to rage for about a week

even that was forced
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You should watch TV... it'll help .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

indeed
          the bears are on tonight, so there's hope
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You know what's a shockingly good show?

Legend of Korra. Yes, it's a kid's cartoon on Nickelodeon. But season 3 is actually really good television. My friends convinced me to watch it. I was stunned.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              I know this was intended to be a satirical OP, but the show "Jane the Virgin" has been highly acclaimed by critics. So probably not what was intended.

However, yes, we are in the Golden Age of Television.
              Highly acclaimed for the pure audacity of pitching a show with such a ridiculous premise?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The Golden Age of Television ends this year. Get ready to throw your LEDs and LCDs away

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Highly acclaimed for the pure audacity of pitching a show with such a ridiculous premise?
                  You think this is a ridiculous premise? Try "Sleepy Hollow" (and I love that show so very much)!

Comment

With all the new cable channal networks there are now more shows than ever. That said the majority of them seem to be low budget crap.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      With all the new cable channal networks there are now more shows than ever. That said the majority of them seem to be low budget crap.
                      Perhaps because the viewing audience is so scattered because of the number of shows on? Number of viewers stays the same, number of channels explode, so fewer viewers all around, so lower ratings, meaning less dollars, meaning smaller budgets. We need channel contraction!

Comment

Golden age more like golden shower HARRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRR
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          Golden age more like golden shower HARRRRRRRrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrRRRrrrrrrrrrRRRR
                          Agree
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            You think this is a ridiculous premise? Try "Sleepy Hollow" (and I love that show so very much)!
                            New season starts tonight. Looking forward to Gotham as well, even if I have low expectations.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Based on a Venezuelan telenovela. That explains a great deal.
                              It explains everything.

Comment

If only Einstein was still alive.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X