I'm so tempted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so tempted

To post a Ben Kenobi sucks copycat thread to Hitler sucked.

But I won't.

though, pretty much every thread is a BK sucks thread
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

However, I will say that it could be said by someone uncharitable that BK is a twisted, hateful little soul that makes Gollum seem wholesome.

Comment

agree
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do it. Posterity will judge you kindly.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I would actually laugh at that. fwiw.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I would actually laugh at that. fwiw.
              In the cold, sober light of day I'm actually feeling pretty bad about posting this thread, so I hope you accept my apology Ben. I know you're not inherently evil, you're just a guy with a point of view, and I'm sure like everybody - well, most anyway - you ultimately have everyone's best interests at heart.

I'm sorry.

Comment

Unlike.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why did you see clearly in the dark of night, but in the light of day you are blind?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In the cold, sober light of day I'm actually feeling pretty bad about posting this thread, so I hope you accept my apology Ben. I know you're not inherently evil, you're just a guy with a point of view, and I'm sure like everybody - well, most anyway - you ultimately have everyone's best interests at heart.
                    Thanks, ricketyclik but the apology is not necessary. I take myself much less seriously than some suppose.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X