Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plomp sucked

all hail Aeson! Lord of Apolyton!
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Plomp was great, it was the stepping stone enabling true freedom under new third world management!

Anyone still remembers old Greco-American tyranny? Censorship and incarceration were the flavour of the day.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Mingapulco. My second home

Comment

Better than the hell that was Mike Hunt.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
          Plomp was great, it was the stepping stone enabling true freedom under new third world management!

Anyone still remembers old Greco-American tyranny? Censorship and incarceration were the flavour of the day.
          In truth, it was Greco-Canadian. We only pose as Americans when exploiting others.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            In truth, it was Greco-Canadian. We only pose as Americans when exploiting others.
            And/or use American minions to exploit others.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Canada is the mini-me America. So the analogy fits.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                Ah, that explains why this site did not implode even earlier.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Apolyton, like any proud American ... travels to foreign countries disguised as a Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Better than the hell that was Mike Hunt.
                    A misogynist and a transsexual. It all becomes clear!

Comment

Six months I was rooting around in Mike Hunt. What a disappointment.

Comment

True liberation is yet to be achieved.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X