My family bought me a new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family bought me a new computer

It's a HP Envy laptop. I won't bore you with the specs. They used my Amex card...

Very nice. I think they paid for too much for it but I'm being gracious about it.

Basically they got tired of me moaning about my various broken PC and going into the computer store and staring at this PC.

Mrs Horse said she couldn't go through that again..
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

'Grats
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

"I bought you a computer. Oh, I used your credit card."
      Last edited by Dinner; September 16, 2014, 19:08.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, verily lol.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

it worked out okay...
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Your level of patience and forgiveness astound me.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Any way this seems like a step up from a few months back when your youngest son was writing letters about how he hated all of his family especially his mean, mean parents.
                  Last edited by Dinner; September 16, 2014, 19:31.

Comment

The computer is likely filled with spyware so that he can gain access to Horse's bank account.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Why? They already have his credit card.

Comment

New computer

Comment

Please PM me your credit card info... I'd like to buy you a sports car.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

lol, er no

Comment

Working...
                            X