Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dannubis, Krill, Lorizael, N35t0r, Nikolai, redbaron, ricketyclik, Sava, Thorn, Wezil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannubis, Krill, Lorizael, N35t0r, Nikolai, redbaron, ricketyclik, Sava, Thorn, Wezil

How come you viewed my profile?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

I view all profiles. I am everywhere.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Did you see interesting while you were everywhering?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Well, I achieved enlightenment 11 years ago, so I have pretty high standards for interesting nowadays...
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Umm, missclick i guess?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Maybe they were looking for polyps...
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I was just checking to make sure I'm not you.

Comment

That must have been months ago...
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                  How come you viewed my profile?

I forget. It may have been accidental. Sometimes I click on the thread starter's name by mistake instead of clicking on the little icon for "go to first unread post".
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

I forget. It may have been accidental. Sometimes I click on the thread starter's name by mistake instead of clicking on the little icon for "go to first unread post".
                    This.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

How disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                        How disappointing.
                        Actually, I was deeply fascinated about the background of such a brilliant mind

Comment

Nah, too late to save my ego.

Here's another question to all of you. What was your first thought when you saw your name alongside the other names in the thread title?

Comment

'WTF'
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

"oh no !"
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X