X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Destiny good? The reviews seem to be mixed

Comment

You're mixed!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        Is Destiny good? The reviews seem to be mixed
        I like it but it would be a lot more fun if I knew anyone else who ****ing had it for xb1 because it seems like it really ought to be played coop.

Comment

The Guardian:
          Bungie has reached for the stars with its gigantic space opera, but much of the experience is rooted in long established conventions
          Sounds like your typical blockbuster flick. Or Halo.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yes, it's borderlands + halo.

Comment

I didn't get the reference to Borderlands so I looked it up and I still don't get it. Borderlands looks weird.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I consider myself a STALKER man.

Comment

How big should the parties be?

Comment

150-200 people, plus DJ and bartenders at least.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      How big should the parties be?
                      3 people

Comment

kinky ...
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

3 can work. You just have to all lay on your sides. I'm not sure what the official term is... "triblowbangle" ?
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                          X