ISIS to Putin: "We are coming for Russia!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS to Putin: "We are coming for Russia!"

The radical Islamist group Isis (now known as Islamic State) has released a new video threatening Russian President Vladimir Putin that it plans to come to Russia and "free Chechnya".

The video footage, believed to be filmed in the Taqba airbase captured from Syrian government forces in Raqqa, shows an IS fighter in a military jet.

"This message is for you, Vladimir Putin! These are the aircraft you sent to Bashar [Assad], and we're going to send them to you. Remember that!" he said.

"This is Russian technology," said a militant with a Russian voice, according to The Moscow Times.

"We will with the consent of Allah free Chechnya and all of the Caucasus! The Islamic State is here and will stay here, and it will spread with the grace of Allah!" another militant warns.

The militant then addressed Putin, adding: "Your throne has already been shaken, it is under threat and will fall with our arrival [in Russia] ... We're already on our way with the permission of Allah!"
    The world was so much easier when there were good guys and bad guys
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Who told you anything has changed?
    You are the bad guys, your Islamic puppets are your lackeys therefore a bad guys too. You threaten Putin, so they do. Big deal. I'm sure he is so scared

Comment

You do realize we are bombing the crap out of ISIS and are sending troops to Iraq to assist the Iraqis to defeat ISIS? SecDef Hagel is currently in Turkey to build an anti-ISIS coalition.

Why would we be dedicating resources to defeat our 'lackeys'?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Because Serb is an idiot?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          You do realize we are bombing the crap out of ISIS and are sending troops to Iraq to assist the Iraqis to defeat ISIS? SecDef Hagel is currently in Turkey to build an anti-ISIS coalition.

Maskirovka.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Because Serb is an idiot?
            Own goal.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Let's be fair, Russians do this all the time--Hungary 1956, Czechoslovakia 1968, etc. Serb just isn't familiar with the patterns of behavior of civilized countries.

Comment

Just think, if Russia hadn't stopped us from arming the Syrian rebels ISIS would have been much better armed and would probably now occupy Baghdad, Riyadh, Mecca, Damascus, Beirut and Amman. They would be pressing on into Iran, Egypt, Turkey, or Israel or some combination thereof. The one true Caliphate would be a reality.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Russia never was a consideration in whether were going to arm the rebels or not you tool.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                    Just think, if Russia hadn't stopped us from arming the Syrian rebels ISIS would have been much better armed and would probably now occupy Baghdad, Riyadh, Mecca, Damascus, Beirut and Amman. They would be pressing on into Iran, Egypt, Turkey, or Israel or some combination thereof. The one true Caliphate would be a reality.
                    Russia is anti-freedom.

(and obligatory belly dance video)

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                      Russia never was a consideration in whether were going to arm the rebels or not you tool.
                      Yeah sure, and the Egyptian military will restore democracy to Egypt! Do you have one of those attention span problems or do you just assume that everyone else does? Western proponents of intervention in Syria wanted UN approval and Russia blocked it several times, so intervention was tabled.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

American proponents of intervention in Syria wanted Congressional approval. Maybe stop getting your news from Pravda.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Last edited by Colon™; September 5, 2014, 10:49.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Seems like the most direct path would be through the Northern part of Iraq (Kurd land), then Iran, and then Azerbaijan. I think Putin has plenty of time to prepare.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

The direct path would be to ally themselves with and help support Chechen and Dagestani insurgents already present in the area.

Comment

Working...
                              X