Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between Shakira, Rihanna and Beyonce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    I hope you're not seriously comparing the Beatles, Rolling Stones, and the Who to these three.
    You're thinking too hard, let it roll.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
      Beyonce and Rihanna are musically alike while Shakira and Rihanna both have 2 a's in their name, and I'm supposed to tell them apart?
      Shakira has be best voice, Beyonce the best ass and Rhianna like to walk around naked the most. Makes it easy to tell them apart.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

How/where does Nicki Minaj fit into this?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          That's essentially what you're saying there.
          Well, the thing is that I don't know Dean Martin or Frankie Avalon, so in principle I don't know what your point is.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Well those three are old white man music, true . But these three are as similar as those three guitar bands are.

Beyonce will, when she's done, likely be considered one of the great singer/performers (think Diana Ross... and not just because their career arcs are similar ). Rihanna has an absolutely fantastic voice, but isn't all that good in writing or picking pop songs. Shakira is arguably the most popular when you consider her world wide popularity.
            Um, Beyonce can't sing. How can you honestly compare her to Diana Ross?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              How/where does Nicki Minaj fit into this?
              She's more of a rapper and she sucks (though not because she is a rapper).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Um, Beyonce can't sing.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  She's more of a rapper and she sucks (though not because she is a rapper).
                  I like her bewbs
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Did you see her fart video on fb?

Comment

no.
                      ew.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Rappers with bewbs fart too.

Comment

one is bongable the other two are ugly

Comment

I can't tell the difference between country music singers. Twangy-sounding white guy in jeans, a button-down shirt and a black cowboy hat? Oh, THAT one, of course...
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Rappers with bewbs fart too.
                              Indeed. However, I don't happen to fetishize flatulence like you do.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X