Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to murder your fellow OT posters. Apolyton CLUE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuci and I don't live in the same house though. But FakeBoris is on to something. Reg and I actually share a bathroom at home. He just picked the wrong sibling.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Well we like Kuci better than either of you two, so why not let him be the killer?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I would enjoy watching an episode of House Hunters starring the Kucifam.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Except I also have my own place at this point too. Though it is in Rochester, and I will be moving sometime in the next year (again to my own place).

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
            I would picture the group doing this much like Murder on the Orient Express. Everyone gets a turn. And whoever solves the crime wouldn't turn the group over to authorities, given the circumstances.
            Spot on with my inspiration. Albert Finney was a terrible choice for Poirot in the film...
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Victim: MrFun
              Murderer: Loinburger
              Motive: one day, Loinburger just snaps and loses it, at another attempt by MrFun in being funny
              Where: comedy night club
              Weapon/Method: clubbed to death by an oversized mallet, with word "humor" inscribed on it
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Except I also have my own place at this point too. Though it is in Rochester, and I will be moving sometime in the next year (again to my own place).
                nevertheless

also, to your anti-family lifestyle
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Is there a TV programme called "at home with the kucidashians"? Sounds like there is a market.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                    "at home with the kucidashians"
                    Amazing.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Victim: Sava
                      Murderer: b etor
                      Motive: She isn't a 50 year old FBI agent posing as a teen. She is a 20something black widow.
                      Where: On the place they agreed to meet over Tinder.
                      Weapon/Method: Poisonous lib balm, Poison Ivy style.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        Is there a TV programme called "at home with the kucidashians"? Sounds like there is a market.
                        You really think people would want to watch a TV program about a bunch of programmers/actuaries who don't really do anything but work during the week and play video games on the weekend?
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          You really think people would want to watch a TV program about a bunch of programmers/actuaries who don't really do anything but work during the week and play video games on the weekend?
                          No, but then I don't understand the appeal of the Kardashians either.

Or.

It's called the IT crowd.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The exciting life of regexcellent as he updates his perl scripts for deploying java ee webpages...

Comment

Will there be a blooper reel featuring hilarious debugging incidents?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It could work. First Kuci needs to get a massive amount of plastic surgery done, including gigantic fake boobs. But that needed to happen anyway, right?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X